Saturday, January 26, 2013

Nostalgia

If you own the Time Life books, well, then you're definitely a rich person.

These books were my first introduction to the world outside my threshold, and I must say, they were quite  informative indeed. I was about 4 years old when I first flipped through their pages and feasted my eyes on the pictures of extravagant places and things I had never seen. Today, after more than 6 years, I picked my favorites off the shelf and started flipping through the pages one again. It's only now that I realize how integral they were in shaping my mind, my thoughts and every other part of me.


Even the Time Life books for younger children probably lent creativity and order to my imagination, and they consisted of fascinating and colorful worlds, definitely great places to get lost in. If you have a small child or are close to one, I recommend you to catch hold of at least a few of these books for them.

1 comment:

Deeya Verma said...

The bumble town detectives was my favourite :D <3